Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Girls night out

My daughters are amazing! I love them so.  I have 4 of them that have a large age gap between them.  I think this makes is hard to sometimes carve out one-on-one time with them.  We had a rare, but awesome, girls afternoon out recently. 

Our church's youth group is on Sunday nights.  GSM www.gccwired.com is TOTALLY AMAZING! This is held at our main campus which is 30 minutes from our house.  The middle school goes first and then there's a break until the high school goes.  Since we live far away, we stayed in between groups.  During this break time my girls and I went to the Hacienda to grab a snack and hang out until it was time to take Shelby to GSM.  We had the best time just the three of us have had in a looong time.  There was no "have to" talk.  We laughed and talked and then we laughed alot more.  The manager came and refilled our drinks and asked which one of us was in high school.  I chuckled knowing he was being very kind to me.  As Shelby was answering him, she realized what he meant.  Her face got a little red and then we laughed some more! The manager, his name is Bill, then gave us a free dessert! That was such a blessing.  We were sitting there immensely enjoying our time together and someone blessed us even more with a random act of kindness.  God is so good! I can't wait until the next youth group! Momma enjoys them as much as the kids do!

This is the manager, Bill, at Hacienda and my girls

This is the FREE mudslide we shared

No comments:

Post a Comment