Friday, October 7, 2011

Women helping women

Today we started our M.O.M.'s (Meeting Other Mom's) group at my house.  It was nice to talk with all of the ladies again.  This is the second season sharing life with these ladies.  We had some new ladies and some returning ladies.  After our time together, I did my time with God.

We are going through a study as a church.  It's been a very good study for me.  I thought of a similarity today from our M.O.M.'s group to my bible study.  I am learning that we have a love relationship with Christ.  "Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." This is the first and greatest commandment." Matthew 22 37-38"  Just as we are in a love relationship with Him, we need to be in a love relationship with others.  It's important to have people in our life that you like and, hopefully, love.  I have come to love these ladies.  I love their desires.  I love their children.  I love that we choose to share life together and be intentional with one another.  I pray that we come together as a group of ladies that love what God loves.  That when we do studies or go places, we will be doing it with the heart of Jesus.

I thought of this song as I was memorizing Matthew 22 37-38 this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment