Wednesday, August 22, 2012

1st Day of School 2012

This is the day that makes me melancholy every year.  I don't enjoy not having my kids home with me.  I know it's good for them to go to school.  Trust me, I'm definitely not capable of teaching them at home.  I love my kids being home.  Yes, even on the days that they drive me crazy.

What makes me have lumps in my throat is that our oldest is in 10th grade this year.  Yeesh! Where have all these years gone? I mean, I still look 25 so why can't she still be a baby? :)

Enough of that..I don't want to cry (anymore).   Here are the annual 1st day back to school pictures.  We are so blessed.

10th grade



8th grade


had Shelby stand on top step so she could be taller than August


3rd grade



Reagan and Rori.  Rori will miss her big sissies.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment