Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life is hard

I've had a pretty bad weekend.  When I woke up Sunday, I never imagined it would turn out the way it did and so many important decisions would be being made or being considered. 

I'm considering choices right now that have been put on the back burner for a long time.  I'm desiring that I be valued and loved.  I have an amazing life and God has blessed me with MUCH, but there is a void that needs filled and it's time for it to be filled. 

I know I'm not being specific.  I know I'm being hard to follow.  I know that it's time for change and that change could affect and change the rest of my life as I know it.  I need to pray ALOT.  I need prayer ALOT.  I can't do this on my own and I want for my ABBA to lead, direct and guide me.

This is a pretty depressing post.  Not nearly as entertaining as the toilet paper one.  Life's not all about entertainment.  Sometimes, it's pretty serious.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for wisdom for you and that you find joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true. Very true. Though i believe that the most important lesson in life is taking those serious moments and fighting through them, so that you can convert them into the laughter that fills our lives. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you samantha. let me know if you need anything. praying for spirit led wisdom.

    ReplyDelete