Monday, April 30, 2012

Our M.O.M.'s group is expanding...



We had an ALMOST surprise baby shower for Christy in our Meeting Other Mom's group that meets on Friday's at my house.  This cake was made by the uber talented Kris Peterson..and yes, she found it on Pinterest.

The shower was intended to be a surprise and was right up to that morning.  Christy called me and said she wasn't sure she was going to make it.  I knew no other way to get her there than to spill the beans!  I'm glad I did cause we were able to love on and bless Christy, Kyle, Ruby, and baby girl Shoe #2

Enjoy some snapshots from the morning...

Jami will also be adding to our group.  She JUST found out today that they are having a boy to accompany their sweet little Ava.




Ruby will make a WONDERFUL big sister







These two crack me up!

sweet Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment