Rori is 2 and what a joy she is! Here are some of the highlights from the last year
- She looooves her daddy. Anytime he walks in the house she will RUN to him yelling DAAAAADEEEE! and gives him a knee high hug. It's the sweetest thing ever!
- she has learned what most animals say, however she call most things a cow.
- she has made up for lost time with talking. Her Dr. said she is advance in her speaking. That's for sure!
- Chocolate, by far, is her most favorite thing to eat
- She loves to pretend anything she is holding is a phone. At bath time one night, she had a whale in one ear and a dolphin in the other talking back and forth like she was on a phone.
Can't believe how fast this year has gone. She is so much fun and a true joy to our family. A perfect ending to a wonderful family!