- It's important to my husband to have a clean house, so therefore, it's important to me
- It makes sure that I get the little things done each week.
Here is my schedule. I've changed it to fit my life. How I do it may not work for you, but you could always change it to fit your schedule.
- Monday -- Clean the bathrooms, THOROUGHLY! I clean the sinks, toilets, shower, mirrors, and floors. Every other week I wipe down the cupboards.
- Tuesday -- Clean bedrooms. I change the sheets, organize closets, clean windows, attack the cobwebs. On this day, I also dust my whole house.
- Wednesday -- Deep clean the kitchen. Organize pantry, clean refrigerator, clean microwave, clean all counter tops, wipe down appliances, wipe down cupboards, clean windows. This is the hub of our house. When this room is clean, it makes me feel like the world is good! :)
- Thursday -- Grocery day. Plan all meals for the week, write down all supplies needed, collect and organize coupons (if you coupon, this could take most of the day alone), call husband to see if he needs anything.
- Friday -- vacuum all floors. Clean all other floors
- Saturday -- Outside work. Clean your car. Wash the dog and comb her out.
- Sunday -- RELAX!!!
The weekends are a time when "stuff" gets laid down and not put away. It's OK, though. It's easily picked up, knowing everything else has already been done throughout the week. By Monday morning, my house is ready for some attention again.
There it is! Now you know what I'm doing on any day of the week!