- At her 15 month check-up, she weighed 21.9lbs, was 29 and 3/4inches long and her head circumference is 18.85inches. This relates to...30% for her weight, 30% for her height and 93% for her head. She kinda reminds me of a bobble head. She's our "bobble-baby"
- She started walking the day after we got home from Disney. We were so thankful she waited til we got home. Her walking would have added a whole different element to the trip.
- She falls down...ALOT
- In honor of her walking, she got her first pair of shoes. She walked as tho they were concrete blocks on her feet for about a day.
- she says doggie, daaaaadeee, mom, and she waves hello and good-bye.
- when I tell her it's time for bed, she always goes..."mmmmmmmmwaaaaaaa" getting ready for her night night kisses
- When she hears the beeper go off when a door opens in our house, she says "hi" and gets up to go greet whoever is coming in
- I'd say she puts AT LEAST 20 miles in on a average day from walking
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Rori is 15 months old!
Posted by Do Something at 11:22 AM